Apps for the new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csmooove23

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Im about to get my droid either before the end of this week or next week and i was wondering whats some good apps for somebody who is new to this phone and android phones period?

entwined82

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
barcode scanner, spare parts (to monitor battery usage), ChompSMS or Handcent (Improved messaging/SMS clients from Google's stock one included)..

what do you need out of the phone? There are thousands of apps, depends what you might need out of the phone.

Csmooove23

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to get as much as i can out the phone i went from a iPhone 3g to a blackberry and now I'm getting a droid

thanks for the info guys

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Locale, and a bunch of plugins. It does some neat things. I have it change the settings of my phone based off location, time, calendar events, where I was and where I'm at. Lots of neat things you can do with it.. even auto-twitter..

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Locale, and a bunch of plugins. It does some neat things. I have it change the settings of my phone based off location, time, calendar events, where I was and where I'm at. Lots of neat things you can do with it.. even auto-twitter..

Not to change the subject, but I've been using Setting Profiles, and was thinking about switching to Locale, I was curious if Locale can change the profile when in the docking state (car dock & desk dock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2