How Am I Feeling? - new app!

Sinecure Industries

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Sinecure Industries is proud to announce its second Android app! Ported over from the big iPhone hit we present How Am I Feeling? - The Mood Analyzer

Take all the guesswork out of being human! How Am I Feeling? - The Mood Analyzer will analyze your true mood and emotional state, no matter how you're currently feeling. With over 400 individual emotions in the database, it is able to pinpoint even the subtlest of emotions and feelings hiding in your subconscious.

How Am I Feeling performs a thorough analysis of your mood through a prototype war-era Mooreefocical Bafflegab that utilizes a contemporary mood algorithm ? and in only five seconds will tell you how you are really feeling. Coupled with the patent-pending Emotional Accuracy Prescription, your true feelings will be revealed!

You will no longer have to put on a false front of happiness! How Am I Feeling allows you to experience the world through the clarity of pure mood and emotion. Feel how you want to feel and have fun doing it!

How Am I Feeling? The Mood Analyzer helps you:
- Pinpoint your emotions
- Bring subconscious feelings to the surface
- Understand your current emotional state
- Dazzle and amaze your friends

Confused? This intuitive piece of software analyzes your TRUE emotional state. It?s not necessarily how you are feeling on the surface, after all, you already know that! The unconscious mind has a lot of control, what is brewing beneath the surface may have a bigger impact than you realize.

This may be a fast paced world but take a moment and reflect on your Emotional Accuracy Prescription. Is it possible you were thinking about something recently related to your displayed emotion? How Am I Feeling? - The Mood Analyzer knows for sure!

Android User Bonus: Twitter and Facebook integration to share how you're feeling with your friends and the world!

Feeling1.jpg

Feeling2.jpg

Feeling3.jpg

Last edited:

FrankTheTank369#AC

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I would totally download that app.....oh wait this cost a dollar? Now I'm not cheap but that is not worth money. At least make a lite version? Then I would completely consider it.