what is this widget?

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
wondering if this is a widget available from the market or if it is a samsung only widget has it been ripped and made available for other devices?

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
it says weatherbug but i have weatherbug elite and it has no widget that looks like that so i am assuming it is a built in samsung widget

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
don't know about the rules on linking to other forums but this is where i got the image. It is from the droid charge but I was assuming since it is running touchwiz like every other samsung that it would be the same widget Droid-Life

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Im pretty sure that was running on the new Samsung Droid Charge. Hopefully someone can pull it and have it as a APK for us to Download.

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
now the question is how do you port it on our phone lol
I've tried to install and its a no go and then I tried to put it in system/app and its still a no go :( boo for my lack of knowledge lol

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Ill have to take a look at this a bit later when I have more time tonight... Looks like a nice widget.. Almost like its from Beautiful Widgets or something...

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ill have to take a look at this a bit later when I have more time tonight... Looks like a nice widget.. Almost like its from Beautiful Widgets or something...

Appreciate that :) I was more wondering where to get started to learn how to port and sign and all that stuff :p

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
i really like it the would definetly rock this over beautiful widgets/fancy widget (for a while at least) at first i thought it was some new weatherbug widget since it says it at the top but i have weatherbug elite and no widget like that exist there..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams