Download TV Show onto device?

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Is there a site that allows me to download TV shows onto my device? I have plenty of room on my SD card. I have no PC to get shows or movies.

Could I use Dropbox to download a movie?

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have. It overheats my battery! I thought download and view later would avoid that.

Ah, I see your issue. I view shows all the time on my X , but it does not get hot.

*****I do not know if you would be willing to invest in a "Slingbox", any show you record is accessible via your android.

Reactions: Chrisy

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm in a 3G area and watched The Amazing Race yesterday. After 40 minutes my battery said overheat. :(

Maybe because I'm in a weak signal spot in my house. Maybe because I'm using the extended battey. I don't know.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm in a 3G area and watched The Amazing Race yesterday. After 40 minutes my battery said overheat. :(

Maybe because I'm in a weak signal spot in my house. Maybe because I'm using the extended battey. I don't know.

Not good, heat will kill your battery!!!!!! If your phone is constantly looking for signal that will put excess strain on battery. Try using Wifi instead when you are at home, it will be less of a strain on your battery.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i've purchased a movie from Amazon (Strange Brew---love it)

and, using the Browser, was able to go to the Full Amazon site, view My Downloaded Media (or whatever the section is called), and watch the movie through the Browser.
so, theoretically, i believe your purchase of tv shows should be able to be viewed in the same fashion--successfully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair