Facebook application error!

rich67

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I have been using Facebook for the Droid for a few days without issues. Today, I tried updating my status and received a "cannot post the status at this time. please try again later (200/feed story publishing is disabled for this application)" error.
I read some other posts advising to logout of the mobile app, delete all of the android for FB app settings on my FB via a PC, then log back in. No workie. Then I tried making sure all of the Android for FB applications were properly set to "allow" on my facebook, and all those are correct as well. Anyone else have this issue? I cleared the data also, logged back in, all to no avail.
The only thing I have done recently was change my email address on FB for notifications to Gmail, but I have logged back in with both accounts using the proper email, and I still have the problem.
Is this maybe an issue with Facebook and the app? Or am I missing something simple here?
Thanks all!

Dunc720

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I've had the problem on my Droid all morning. Apparently though, the problem is with the app, since Sprint android phone users are complaining about it as well. Using the browser and going to touch.facebook.com allows one to post.

Zerazac

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I just had that problem a few hours ago. What I did was just used the browser. It happens every once in a while with my Hero. Maybe too many people are using it at the same time and theres a bottle neck effect. Anyway, the browser work around works fine so I dont mind as much. Especially after downloading that OPERA MINI browser.. that thing is FAST! Check it out.