Is there an app or widget that will turn the screen off?

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have my phone set to turn the screen off after 15 seconds of being idle (the lowest amount of time my phone allows), but that still seems to be too long, as far too often, I've tossed it back into my pocket, only to find out later that, while in my pocket, an app or two has been opened by brushing up against my leg before the screen turned off. So, it's getting kind of annoying. It'd be nice if there was like a widget, or something, that I could just place on my main screen, and press it to immediately turn off the screen when I'm done using the phone for the time being.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Ah, yeah, I guess. Thing is, I have a Thunderbolt, and it seems a lot of people have had an issue with the power button "sinking into" the phone after being pressed so much. I haven't had this happen, yet, but I'm very paranoid about it, so I've been trying to limit how much I actually press the button. I even have an app installed that removes the lock, so I can wake it with the volume buttons, instead of the power button.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance