Clock/Weather and Calendar Apps

Lumos

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for two things, a calendar widget, and a large-ish clock. Both need to be free.

Calendar: I really would like a calendar (that syncs with google, preferably) that fills the whole screen. The one I have now (stock) is just a little square once you put it on the screen. I'd like one that fills the screen showing the monthly view (a plus would be showing events without having to click it.)

Clock/Weather: From what I understand, for a bunch of the weather/clock widgets you have to have installed something else also, like a launcher or something. Are there any options where you're just using one thing? (That looks good?)

I don't need a lot of options on either, but I'd like them to look good.

Any help is appreciated!

Moke0043

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for two things, a calendar widget, and a large-ish clock. Both need to be free.

Calendar: I really would like a calendar (that syncs with google, preferably) that fills the whole screen. The one I have now (stock) is just a little square once you put it on the screen. I'd like one that fills the screen showing the monthly view (a plus would be showing events without having to click it.)

Clock/Weather: From what I understand, for a bunch of the weather/clock widgets you have to have installed something else also, like a launcher or something. Are there any options where you're just using one thing? (That looks good?)

I don't need a lot of options on either, but I'd like them to look good.

Any help is appreciated!

Calendar - Jorte
Clock/Weather - Beautiful Widgets

Reactions: Lumos

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The general consensus for clocks/weather widgets will probably be Fancy Widgets or Beautiful Widgets.

For Calendar, I use Simple Calendar Widget, which lists events as texts and is pretty customizable. It syncs with your Google Calendar and is an over-all good widget.

Reactions: Lumos

Lumos

May 28, 2011
Visit site
The Fancy Widget clock is great! Thanks!

Does Jorte or Simple Calendar have a full screen widget? I know I've seen one before, but it probably came with that phone, rather than from the Market, but if it exists, I want to find it.

Lumos

May 28, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678