Need GMail expert

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I am having a terrible time with GMail. Is there a expert that I can call to help me fix the contact duplicates problem. I have gone thru all of the usual fixes for this and it still duplicates the contacts. I am willing to pay someone who can actually fix this problem.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
What are the "usual fixes"? Are you using a sync client with your PC, and, if so, which one? Which phone are you using? If you go into gmail (on your PC), and go to contacts, are there duplications in "My Contacts", or are you seeing them in "All Contacts" (which adds contacts for email addresses that you send to that are not in "My Contacts".)

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
There are a bunch of experts right here in this forum. AND, we won't charge a penny. But, like the previous poster... I think we need more details: device, OS, number of contacts, what specifically you've done already, how many gmail accounts, using outlook? Using a third party sync app?

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I have been able to syns oulook to Goolgle calander. How in the world do you sync contacts from Outlook 2007 to Google contacts? Using Incredible. Just standard POP email, about 1000 contacts.

I would like to have contacts update wirelessly as I add or update from for or outlook. Any way to do this??? Thank you!!