A notes app that can be accessed by any android

aturcotte127317

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I am looking for an app that I can install so that I can make notes on it and the notes will be tied to an account that can be accessed from other (coworkers) androids. Does anyone know of an app that would work for this? Thanks!!

Last edited:

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Maybe you can create a Google Doc that is shared with other Android owners? That's how my family handles things like our grocery lists, since all 4 of us have Android phones.

Last edited:
Reactions: aturcotte127317

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Evernote.

You would have to establish a special account for the group and give everyone the login. Info. It could be accessed even from desktop or ios.

Sent from my Sprint EVO using Tapatalk

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Evernote.

You would have to establish a special account for the group and give everyone the login. Info. It could be accessed even from desktop or ios.

Sent from my Sprint EVO using Tapatalk

I love Evernote as well. However, you don't have to mess with special accounts (which would be a pain to change if you also have a primary Evernote account) if you go the Google Doc route. And everyone can access on their PC's through the desktop as well.

The nice part of Evernote, though, is that you can easily add voice messages or pictures.

Last edited:

shahm0nsterr#AC

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Maybe you can create a Google Doc that is shared with other Android owners? That's how my family handles things like our grocery lists, since all 4 of us have Android phones.

Check out Upvise
It is great for syncing grocery lists and notes across multiple devices. And has a very easy to use interface.

meglovescars

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I believe Springpad would work for this purpose as well. you could all sign into a common account, or their is the option to make certain notes public on Springpad.com. I'm not completely certain how exactly it would work, but im pretty sure that it would. also, you can post way more than just simple notes. check it out!!