handcent sms problem

gumshoe351#AC

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have problems with Handcent not returning to the main screen after exiting a conversation? In other words if I am in a actual conversation and exit by pressing the home button, when I open Handcent again it goes to the last conversation instead of the conversation list. This can be frustrating if u have more than one conversation going at a time. I have the option to do this checked in the settings. Am I missing something? FWIW, go sms and the stock message app return to the main screen after exiting a conversation.

Moke0043

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have problems with Handcent not returning to the main screen after exiting a conversation? In other words if I am in a actual conversation and exit by pressing the home button, when I open Handcent again it goes to the last conversation instead of the conversation list. This can be frustrating if u have more than one conversation going at a time. I have the option to do this checked in the settings. Am I missing something? FWIW, go sms and the stock message app return to the main screen after exiting a conversation.

I have not been having that problem. But, I have been having multiple issues with Handcent force closing at least 3 times a day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678