Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Honeycomb Launcher Beta

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Honeycomb Launcher Beta app yet available in the market? I downloaded it to give it a whirl and the key word here is beta! The overall visual effect is quite good, and there are several things i still don't like such as the app drawer and the fact that applying settings is difficult and force closes a lot.

Despite the issues, i like it, i've been in touch with the developer with issues i have experienced, and they got back to me very quickly. They seem quite keen to make the best out of the app.

Screenshot attached of my current homescreen with it. The clock widget is one i downloaded (one of many honeycomb clocks) and the digital clock is again not included with the launcher. Some honeycomb wallpapers are, however i've used the ones from the honeycomb wallpapers app.

Edit: Forgot to mention that it has resizable widgets included as standard and the screen is a 10x10 grid as opposed to the standard 4x4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Honeycomb Launcher Beta-20110622175124.png  
    Manning the AC Euro office since 2011

Default Re: Honeycomb Launcher Beta

yeah i downloaded it myself and it force closed on my galaxy tab. cant wait until the bugs are fixed on this one because it will probably be my favorite launcher