Highly Recommend Lookout Mobile Security

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I would highly recommend downloading the Lookout Mobile Security app for your blackberry or android phone. I had my phone stolen last night and used that program to track it. It showed me on a google map down to the meter of where it was and recovered it. I have no insurance so it would have cost me a lot of money to replace. I am using a samsung fascinate. The app is very easy to use and is free. They have a pay version for it which lets you remotely wipe the device so they can't steal your information. I haven't used that version yet but used the free one and it worked great for me. You can also back up your contacts and pictures with this program. Please message me if you have any questions about this app.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If you really care for your phone. There is no better app out there then lookout. Glad it all worked out for you in the end.

prjctchris

Jan 17, 2011
www.prjctmobile.com
It's also worth nothing that the app doesn't wreck your phone resources when it's running. I don't ever notice it or feel like it's running. Definitely a great app to check out if you want some security on your phone.