Need some help with VZW S4 and Pioneer 4100NEX Android Auto

jpcsoccer

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
so frustrating! this radio was a pretty big chunk of change. if i didn't have an upgrade coming soon, i would be in major temper tantrum mode

chomorro

May 14, 2015
Visit site
so frustrating! this radio was a pretty big chunk of change. if i didn't have an upgrade coming soon, i would be in major temper tantrum mode
Haha yes the only reason I just dropped almost a thousand on this whole setup was for android auto......... if I get an s6 and it still doesn't work. I'm trading for an iPhone and carplay. I hate iphones

jpcsoccer

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
damn... that LG G4 is looking more and more appealing. Best Buy is offering it with a $100 gift card and LG is giving away a free 32 gig sd card, second battery and battery charger. and the thing is supposed to work on AA. may be a done deal

chomorro

May 14, 2015
Visit site
damn... that LG G4 is looking more and more appealing. Best Buy is offering it with a $100 gift card and LG is giving away a free 32 gig sd card, second battery and battery charger. and the thing is supposed to work on AA. may be a done deal
Yeah I saw that. They also have 100 gift card for the note 4 too...... it's a tough decision. Note 5 is coming out to in three months

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

It works quite nicely. :)

jpcsoccer

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Phil, I see (in another post) that you have tried several phones with AA. have you found that any of them are better or work more smoothly than any others? i think that with many of the flagships (G4, S6, One 9, Nexus 6, Turbo) it is a win-win, so i am curious if one works better than the others with this app.

thanks (in advance) for sharing your opinion

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Phil, I see (in another post) that you have tried several phones with AA. have you found that any of them are better or work more smoothly than any others? i think that with many of the flagships (G4, S6, One 9, Nexus 6, Turbo) it is a win-win, so i am curious if one works better than the others with this app.

thanks (in advance) for sharing your opinion

I know you asked Phil.... but if you like the GS4, I would go for the LG G4 out of that list. Or, if you don't care about removable storage, a Nexus.

jpcsoccer

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Verizon has it on their website.
http://www.verizon.com/smartphones/google-nexus-6/
If I am wrong, it would make it an easy decision!

jpcsoccer

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I am going to get the G4 or nexus 6. Change my mind several times a day. Droid turbo keeps creeping in as a possibility too. If it is compatible with AA after lollipop, may move to the top of the list

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc