Nexus 6 ending calls when I touch notification to answer

cardman827

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello, hope someone can help. I have had zero issues with my setup for around 2 months. All of a sudden if a call comes in and I touch the notification to answer it, the call hangs up.

I originally had a Nexus 6 unlocked from Motorola running the verizon software version. I sold that one and bought the verizon version obviously running verizon software but rooted and unlocked. I had no problems with either phone up to about a week ago I think.

I wanted to try android 5.1.1 anyway so yesterday I installed LMY47Z which plenty of people on Verizon were using with no issues. So, here are my specs:

O.S. 5.1.1. LMY47Z
Android Auto 1.1.069961
Google Play Services: 7.5.71
Google Play Music 5.9.1854R.1904527
Maps 9.90
Spotify 2.9.0.890
Pocket Casts 5.1.2

I listed all the android auto apps I have. After installing new os i disabled slides, sheets, google play newstand, google play games and google play books.Also, disabled some different keyboard languages.

This is all I can think of as info to give you so hopefully someone can help.
Everything is still running great, I love my maps and my podcasts and spotify just need to be able to answer a phone call!

After the factory reset I also deleted the phone profile on the radio and started over there as well.

I have a nex 4100 with firmware 1.03

I haven't tried a reset on the radio yet but I'll wait for any replies from you guys first.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam