Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    St3ib's Avatar

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

    Default androidcentral app

    Why is it then I'm in the android central app, I cannot access the Nexus 7 forums? I have to use my browser. This happens on my Nexus 7 (2012) and GS3.
  2. #2  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    8,899 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,102 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: androidcentral app

    Quote Originally Posted by St3ib View Post
    Why is it then I'm in the android central app, I cannot access the Nexus 7 forums? I have to use my browser. This happens on my Nexus 7 (2012) and GS3.
    I know this is a silly question, but you are going to Google Branded Android Devices & Accessories first, right?

    I'm also going to move this to the AC Apps section, so the app dev can track this.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  3. #3  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

    Default Re: androidcentral app

    St3ib,
    Are you receiving an error, or is it simply that you cannot navigate to those particular forums?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    St3ib's Avatar

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

    Default Re: androidcentral app

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    I know this is a silly question, but you are going to Google Branded Android Devices & Accessories first, right?

    I'm also going to move this to the AC Apps section, so the app dev can track this.
    There are 2 ways into it : 1) Google branded Android devices and 2) ASUS tablets< Nexus 7. When I try either one, its like the app relaunches and goes back to the main menu screen.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    St3ib's Avatar

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

    Default Re: androidcentral app

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    St3ib,
    Are you receiving an error, or is it simply that you cannot navigate to those particular forums?
    No error, just relaunches app.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: androidcentral app

    I get a connection error on mine. Usually have to hit the refresh button once or twice to get the forums to load.

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. #7  

    Default Re: androidcentral app

    I will try using the AC app shortly. I am using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. moving apps to SD card are not acually moving.
    By earwaxking in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 02:19 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 04:28 PM
  3. [APP][2.2+][FREE] Ringooz Reminders
    By kelykos in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 02:53 PM
  4. Alternative camera apps that actually improve photo processing?
    By Raptor007 in forum HTC One Google Edition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 05:39 PM
  5. connect your Android phone via PC using AIRDROID app
    By dina mohamed in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions