"Webpage not available"

JollyFE

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone out there using a Droid 4 (or any other Android device) with JB getting "Webpage not available" when attempting to login to your Android Central account?? I'm at a lost to figure out why my particular phone won't let me login, but any other phone has no problem. PLUS, I have no problem logging on to the Forums with the Mobile Nations app. (So frustrating...) :banghead:

Thanks
BW

Sent from my DROID4 using Mobile Nations mobile app

JollyFE

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
:banghead: OK...so in an attempt to trouble shoot my phone vs. Everyone else, is there anyone out there, AC tech support, Savvy app programmer, or fellow "webpage not available" recipient, who can explain how the AC App logs into ones Mobile nations account. I can login to my account via the Mobile Nations app & Android Central Forums app just fine. But since AC's app came out in April I have yet to be able to login to the same account.

All thoughts are welcome.

Cheers,
Brock

Sent from my DROID4 using AC Forums mobile app

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
There are a few forum apps, maybe a glitch. Android central is an option, and so is the separate android central forums app (the one you're having problems with though I'm assuming). Try the regular android central app and see if it works. Tapatalk is a wonderful option as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

JollyFE

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
No, its the other way around. I'm having problems w/the AC app. Would like to get it working so I can delete the AC Forum app (which works fine for some reason)

Sent from my DROID4 using AC Forums mobile app

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Oh, that's interesting. For that it logs in though the mobile nations website, I remember having trouble with it. I had to clear it from memory, wipe the cache and restart. I believe it might be a problem with the recent update. You could always side load an older version of the app and see if that works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85