Expand the AC app to Mobile Nations app?

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Any chance the AC app will evolve into a Mobile Nations app? I'd love to see it happen.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
There is in fact a mobile nations app, but it is a forums app much like the AC Forums App, or like a Tapatalk for MoNa forums. Did you mean you would like a unified MoNa blog app with forum integration?

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
There is in fact a mobile nations app, but it is a forums app much like the AC Forums App, or like a Tapatalk for MoNa forums. Did you mean you would like a unified MoNa blog app with forum integration?

Yup. I was referring to an app with the blog, video, podcast, etc. integration.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yup. I was referring to an app with the blog integration.

That would be a very useful application. Maybe that is something that the team will see and perhaps try to integrate in the future. I can only assume that it would be quite time consuming for the dev team, though.

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I hope this idea is still around, as I do not want to install a separate app for 3 or 4 Mobile Nations sites. They're all linked from the top of any Android Central page, shouldn't all of the features of the individual apps be easily put into one unified app, especially since they would all use the same passport login? That each site has their own app is the only reason I don't use them, and prefer to read content in Feedr (with Feedly RSS integration) though I lose out on making comments this way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams