Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jennifer Stough
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Expand the AC app to Mobile Nations app?

Any chance the AC app will evolve into a Mobile Nations app? I'd love to see it happen.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    "Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big."
    - George Carlin
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

Default Re: Expand the AC app to Mobile Nations app?

There is in fact a mobile nations app, but it is a forums app much like the AC Forums App, or like a Tapatalk for MoNa forums. Did you mean you would like a unified MoNa blog app with forum integration?
    shaneturner likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    There is in fact a mobile nations app, but it is a forums app much like the AC Forums App, or like a Tapatalk for MoNa forums. Did you mean you would like a unified MoNa blog app with forum integration?
    Yup. I was referring to an app with the blog, video, podcast, etc. integration.

"Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big."
    - George Carlin
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DenverRalphy View Post
    Yup. I was referring to an app with the blog integration.

That would be a very useful application. Maybe that is something that the team will see and perhaps try to integrate in the future. I can only assume that it would be quite time consuming for the dev team, though.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (rooted-ish)

I hope this idea is still around, as I do not want to install a separate app for 3 or 4 Mobile Nations sites. They're all linked from the top of any Android Central page, shouldn't all of the features of the individual apps be easily put into one unified app, especially since they would all use the same passport login? That each site has their own app is the only reason I don't use them, and prefer to read content in Feedr (with Feedly RSS integration) though I lose out on making comments this way.
    Before Android: Sharp Wizard OZ-7000 - OZ-8000 - OZ-9520 - HP OmniGo 120 - Psion Series 5 - Handspring Visor Neo - Sony CLIE PEG-T665 - Nokia E62 Symbian