I'm seeing odd behavior on the forums. Sometimes threads don't load. I have to quit out and re-enter the threads. To have them load.
Also quotes seem to be problematic. There are times where you cannot quote someone regardless of how many attempts I make.
One last suggestion the "Submit" button is stylish but there is no feedback it's been click it would be nice if on click it turned a different color. The only indicator the post was sent is the small modal windows that pops up, but that window does not always show up.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-04-2013, 12:00 PM #2
Re: Forum Bugs
I know we were having some server issues yesterday. Members were receiving a " 404 error " returned when submitting posts and trying to access areas of the forums. I believe this has been fixed.
If there is other issues still going on, any screenshots or information you can provide to us will be worth a million to the tech team to troubleshoot.
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By 05 TypeS DC5 in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Maria Esponoza in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:15 PM
- By MrCheesecake in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:04 PM
- By phildev74 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2013, 09:39 PM
- By Dave-in-Decatur in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2013, 07:58 PM