Latest update causing battery drain?

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
A few days ago, I had some sudden battery drain and the phone got very warm while it was idle for a few hours. I had left the AC app open on an article. I checked what had been using battery and the app was at the top of the list. Since then, every time I use it my phone gets very warm and the battery runs down quicker. This is on my unrooted stock HTC One (T-Mobile). I am using it now on my Nexus 7 2013 tablet, and battery is draining quicker and is a little warm but not as much as on the One. Is it just me or is this happening to anyone else?

Posted from my Nexus 7 (2013) via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
A few days ago, I had some sudden battery drain and the phone got very warm while it was idle for a few hours. I had left the AC app open on an article. I checked what had been using battery and the app was at the top of the list. Since then, every time I use it my phone gets very warm and the battery runs down quicker. This is on my unrooted stock HTC One (T-Mobile). I am using it now on my Nexus 7 2013 tablet, and battery is draining quicker and is a little warm but not as much as on the One. Is it just me or is this happening to anyone else?

Posted from my Nexus 7 (2013) via Android Central App

Have you tried restarting?