Latest update causing battery drain?
A few days ago, I had some sudden battery drain and the phone got very warm while it was idle for a few hours. I had left the AC app open on an article. I checked what had been using battery and the app was at the top of the list. Since then, every time I use it my phone gets very warm and the battery runs down quicker. This is on my unrooted stock HTC One (T-Mobile). I am using it now on my Nexus 7 2013 tablet, and battery is draining quicker and is a little warm but not as much as on the One. Is it just me or is this happening to anyone else?
Posted from my Nexus 7 (2013) via Android Central App
- 09-10-2013, 11:54 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-24-2013, 01:15 AM #3
- By adrialk in forum LG G2Replies: 159Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:31 PM
- By Don164 in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:09 PM
- By Maddog121806 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:16 PM
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:53 PM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 07:38 PM