"Unfortunately, Android Central has stopped".

outlooker

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I have the AC app and widget in use on my Nexus 4 running 4.3, and I constantly get the error message "Unfortunately, Android Central has stopped working". I get this message no matter what screen I'm on and it happens once every five to ten minutes. Sometimes the widget fails to load properly too. This has been happening to me ever since the AC App came out, but it suddenly became much more frequent over the last few days. I even reinstalled the app, still no improvement.
Does anyone here know what can be done?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1379387317013.jpg
    1379387317013.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 46

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have the AC app and widget in use on my Nexus 4 running 4.3, and I constantly get the error message "Unfortunately, Android Central has stopped working". I get this message no matter what screen I'm on and it happens once every five to ten minutes. Sometimes the widget fails to load properly too. This has been happening to me ever since the AC App came out, but it suddenly became much more frequent over the last few days. I even reinstalled the app, still no improvement.
Does anyone here know what can be done?
Thanks in advance!

I think that is the most frightening picture I have ever seen...
Ok, joking is over; probably something developer side, as you seem to have done almost everything you can do. There is probably some error in the aoo code that your device with 4.3 does not like.
Have you emailed them and let them know?

outlooker

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I think that is the most frightening picture I have ever seen...
Ok, joking is over; probably something developer side, as you seem to have done almost everything you can do. There is probably some error in the aoo code that your device with 4.3 does not like.
Have you emailed them and let them know?
I was hoping I could find some help here on the forums, and see if I'm the only one with this issue. If all fails, I'll probably email AC about this.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping I could find some help here on the forums, and see if I'm the only one with this issue. If all fails, I'll probably email AC about this.

It was happening to me a while back, but the last update cleared it up.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been getting the same message today multiple times on both my Nexus 7 (2012) and my Galaxy S3. Where is the email address to report this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11