Can't attach pictures

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've done every troubleshooting step I can think of from cache, reboots, reinstall, everything and the app will not load pictures (they show as broken pages) and the app won't attach pictures when I try and upload. It shows the bar.. It goes away... And doesn't show anything attached to my reply.

I'd show you but yeah.... Any recommendations on a fix? This just started about 2 days ago.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've done every troubleshooting step I can think of from cache, reboots, reinstall, everything and the app will not load pictures (they show as broken pages) and the app won't attach pictures when I try and upload. It shows the bar.. It goes away... And doesn't show anything attached to my reply.

I'd show you but yeah.... Any recommendations on a fix? This just started about 2 days ago.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
I just saw another post that James responded to this morning that it should be fixed.

NEMESIS_RGZ

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this same issue. I tried posting a pic of my case that someone requested buy it just shows the broken pic icon. Please help.

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1382497870310.jpg
    1382497870310.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 28

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you add photos to the post from the photo button and choosing a picture it works sometimes and others it doesn't. Why? This is confusing...

And yes I've done all the cache clearing, reinstall, all that. I really would like some help with this.. I use screenshots alot...

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Now every post shows the broken page for pictures .... Sigh. Does anyone even work on the app anymore or no?

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae