Help! circles widget disappeared!

KymmiManning

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
My circles widget disappeared from my home screen. When I try to drag a new one to the screen it says that I can't have more than one circles widget on the home screen. I have a Motorola M Electrify.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Did you download a new launcher? If so the circles widget are not supported by the 3rd party launcher. If not go to settings-apps-slide over to all and find circles to see if it was accidentally disabled.

KymmiManning

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Did not download any new launchers that I am aware of. Perhaps my five year old got a hold of my phone and did it :). Checked to see if it was disabled first but it is still enabled. I wonder if diabling it and enabling it will work.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all, but I have it back now. For anyone else who accidentally removes the "Circles" Widget, here is how to get it back.
Click on your Apps button at bottom of your home screen page. Click on Widgets. Flick right until you see "Droid Command Center".
Hold that down and it will place it on your home page.

Maybe this will help as well.

KymmiManning

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Okay Joe. I am a goof ball! Somehow the widget was moved to the last screen page and I just needed to move it back to my first screen. Not sure how that happened but it probably has something to do with my phone bouncing around in my purse when the screen is not locked. :) Thanks for your quick assistance!

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I had to leave before you had it resolved. 7 month old was waking up. So sorry to push so much info for a fix that was the easiest I've seen yet.

Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD via Android Central App