Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Looking for an app to slow the on screen mouse down even further

My Mum has cerebral palsy meaning she has poor motor skills. I need some help finding a suitable app for her to use a mouse.

I have an android box and I need the on screen mouse to be even slower than the slowest setting allows. Is there an app that will let me slow it down further? I know there's apps to control the OS via my phone, but that's not what I need. I'm looking specifically for something that I can use to slow the mouse down so that I can then use a USB mouse with suitable settings.

What would also be great is if there's an app that would let me disable the right click button on a mouse so that there's no chance of her accidentally pressing it.

Thanks for your help.

Global Posts
    22,196 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Looking for an app to slow the on screen mouse down even further

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Looking for an app to slow the on screen mouse down even further

Thanks