Bookmark a forum/sub-forum?

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
On the AC app, it always opens to the AC homepage, then I have to go to forums, then drill down about 3 forums to where I want to go. Can I directly bookmark the subforum I want to go to in the app somewhere?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
On the AC app, it always opens to the AC homepage, then I have to go to forums, then drill down about 3 forums to where I want to go. Can I directly bookmark the subforum I want to go to in the app somewhere?
Use the Android Central Forums App - Google Play Store and favorite or subscribe to the forums you are interested in. This will keep those forums at the top of your lists so you don't have to keep navigating to the forums and sub-forums.

Be sure to specific the type of notification, because you could get bombarded with alerts/emails if it's a very active thread/forum.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Yes there is a little easier way to get to you favorite forums.

See included screens shots. The first screenshot if you look there is an icon " tag " at the top row between the comment balloon and magnifying glass. Click that tag icon and it was mark it as " subscribed " which is the same as FAVORITE.

Screenshot_2015-01-27-10-35-11.jpg

Screenshot below from the main forum index/menu if you click the bar at the top left to the right of Lloyd you will get the pull down options and then by selecting either Favorite Forum or Favorite Threads you will be brought to whatever subscribed/favorite's you have selected previously.

Screenshot_2015-01-27-10-34-30.jpg

Hope this helps!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Glad it helped. I'll pass the suggestion along to the proper folks. Who knows, maybe something can be done in a future update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan