AC App Forums Hanging Up Again

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Trying to use the forum section of the AC app is becoming frustrating. This is on 2 different phones, trying with one on WiFi and the other LTE, same results. And yes I cleared the cache, cleared the searches in the app, even uninstalled the app and loaded it again. I can not be the only person seeing this slow down in the forum section of the AC app.

meattray

Trusted Member
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
I have the occasional hang up here and there but haven't noticed anything dramatic that has really hindered by usage. It's usually find when I close and reopen. Strange.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I've got a clean, we'll running Note 5, not cluttered by social apps or bloated with extraneous software.

I've been getting the dreaded spinning, hanging circle all the time. Every time. This after clear partition caches as well.

Might have to do an Uninstall but am here to inform the forum the hanging spinning circle is a REAL drag.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I don't know the reason, but ACF does that from time to time. For me, clearing cache for the app and removing it from the recent apps overview usually does the trick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox