Page 1 of 27 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    3,972 Global Posts

Default Win our Motorola Droid 3!

Let's face it, there are a lot of you out there with the original Motorola Droid, and it's probably starting to look a little haggard. Tell you what: We're going to give one lucky person our (mostly) brand new Motorola Droid 3. And being the benevolent bloggers that we be, let's sweeten the deal. Here's what we'll do:

• One lucky person will will our Motorola Droid 3. (You'll be on your own for Verizon's service, though.) And we'll throw in $50 worth of accessories from the Android Central Store, too.
    • One other lucky person's gonna get a $50 store certificate, plus a free Android Central T-shirt.
    • And three more of you will win Android Central T-shirts.

What do you have to do to win? Take a picture of your old and busted phone. Doesn't have to be a Motorola Droid. Could be any smartphone. Or, hell, a feature phone. So long as it's old and busted. (But don't go dragging your RAZR through the streets, ya dig?)

The post your pic in this thread.

We'll pick the winners at 5 p.m. EST Aug. 5, and announce 'em on the blog.

It's a U.S. phone, of course, but we can ship T-shirts to a number of countries, so those of you outside the U.S. won't be left out. Now take your pics, and post 'em here! Good luck!
    Last edited by Jerry Hildenbrand; 08-05-2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: closed contest

Default Re: Win our Motorola Droid 3!

Mmmm....Nokia 6120 and a Palm Pre Plus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-2011-07-28_11.52.18.jpg   Win our Motorola Droid 3!-2011-07-28_11.57.00.jpg  

good ol LG, it dont even have a working LCD. it is my work phone lol

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

It looks new, but it's BUSTED!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-img00014-20110601-1234.jpg   Win our Motorola Droid 3!-img00016-20110601-1235.jpg  

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by juanuby View Post
    It looks new, but it's BUSTED!
    lol, Busted since day 1.

It's so crappy

All that's left of my good ol' Nokia 6010.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-imag0003.jpg  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

I'm sending a picture without a busted up phone because my busted up phone doesn't exist anymore. I made the mistake of buying a Droid X without insurance and recently lost my phone to the unforgiving Atlantic Ocean...I'm not sure if this qualifies for your contest but I assure you my phone was extremely beat up prior to its drowning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-photo.jpg  

My original Droid broke so I have to use this broke piece of...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-imag0092.jpg  

May as well try for a T-shirt

Here's my old beat up OG Droid. Bought it the day they came out. It was a good phone, but I upgraded (?) to a Samsung Fascinate. This phone has been used as a testing device for my middle school students who are designing Android apps. Thus, the power button only works sometimes, and the power cord has be held/taped into place. I'd really like an upgrade so my students can work on something a little more current. Here's hoping!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-img_20110728_110227.jpg  
    Last edited by matanderin; 07-28-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Using quote was obnoxious!

This droid has seen one too many battles...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-droid.jpg  

My old phone really is busted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-40741_160981520594349_100000475051698_463238_7651831_n.jpg  

I need a new phone!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-2011-07-09-14.33.49.jpg  
    phaberl and crump84 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Nickinson View Post

Let's face it, there are a lot of you out there with the original Motorola Droid, and it's probably starting to look a little haggard. Tell you what: We're going to give one lucky person our (mostly) brand new Motorola Droid 3. And being the benevolent bloggers that we be, let's sweeten the deal. Here's what we'll do:

• One lucky person will will our Motorola Droid 3. (You'll be on your own for Verizon's service, though.) And we'll throw in $50 worth of accessories from the Android Central Store, too.
    • One other lucky person's gonna get a $50 store certificate, plus a free Android Central T-shirt.
    • And three more of you will win Android Central T-shirts.

What do you have to do to win? Take a picture of your old and busted phone. Doesn't have to be a Motorola Droid. Could be any smartphone. Or, hell, a feature phone. So long as it's old and busted. (But don't go dragging your RAZR through the streets, ya dig?)

The post your pic in this thread.

We'll pick the winners at 5 p.m. EST Aug. 5, and announce 'em on the blog.

It's a U.S. phone, of course, but we can ship T-shirts to a number of countries, so those of you outside the U.S. won't be left out. Now take your pics, and post 'em here! Good luck!
    Help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-2011-07-28-11.03.55.jpg  

Broken hinge and screen only works half the time I use it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-010.jpg  

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Very old, very busted.

help

OG Droid bought on release day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-2011-07-28-11.03.55.jpg  

I don't think it could even be activated anymore, but I have always kept it in the truck as a joke to mess with people.

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

-----------------------------------------
    Droid X (Liberty 3 v2.0)
    Droid Incredible (CM 7.2.0 RC1)
    Nook Color w/ 8GB N2A card

ROM
    TeamBamf

Had in Otterbox too. Miss my Incredible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-rip_dinc.jpg  

My old POS...work phone...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-imag0165.jpg  

old OS EDGE connectivity if lucky and no Robo Defense, Busted enough for ya?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-2011-07-28_12-10-23_231.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinking1973 View Post
    I need a new phone!!!
    Zack Morris, is that you?
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

Droid X (Liberty 3 v2.0)
    Droid Incredible (CM 7.2.0 RC1)
    Nook Color w/ 8GB N2A card

My work phone and my personal phone, you decide which is which. Really need a new phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win our Motorola Droid 3!-oldandbusted.jpg  
Page 1 of 27 1234 ... LastLast