[Closed] Keep warm & functional with smarTouch gloves - 2 pairs available

Status
Not open for further replies.

deep210

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Keep warm & functional with smarTouch gloves - 2 pairs availa

It's cold outside, my phone rings and I can't pick it up!! These gloves would surely help!!!

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

I hate the cold with a passion and those would really help me out during the few cold months we have here in Houston. I have zero warm clothing.

wmcnair

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

I am a Paramedic. I would use these with my new Razr. I have found calling from a scene can be an issue if I have gloves on already. I can onl;y imagine what it will be like when it gets much colder here in Michigan. :D

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

I live in North Texas. I moved from NY, to NJ, to NC to here. It is STILL too cold in the winter for me! I need these gloves.

My Mom keeps asking me why I move further south every time. I tell her "I know where I'm gonna end up eventually. I'm just trying to get acclimated to the heat."

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

I need these since I can't keep my hands off my phone even when it's freezing outside.

rediroc

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

My father in-law bought me some gloves last year where the thumb and forefinger part of the gloves open and peel back to allow texting and I kinda melted the palm while trying to light a cigarette. So, a replacement pair would be great. THANKS FOR THE CHANCE AT A GIVE AWAY

GoldyAu

May 12, 2011
Visit site

If this is worldwide open, I would really appreciate these here in Czech rep., it's really cold out here, mostly when tractor don't plow our driveway and you have to do it yourself early in the morning =)

LifesGoodPhoenix

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

hell yeah, ill take a pair. its freezing here in north idaho. teens at night barrly over 32*F durrin the day.

Last edited:

jleliekelly

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
If I can't win I vote for the guy who changes his music with his nose. I'm still laughing, that made my night!

Sent from my Photon.....

jazzbassist1

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site

I'm a college student in Ohio. It gets very very cold in the winter, and in between classes is the best time to text, tweet, or check facebook (I'm a good student who doesn't do such things in class ;) ). Last year it was a tradeoff between cold hands and using my great phone, this year could be different with these guys!

anon(77329)

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site

I live in FL so I don't really need these...but it would be nice for the few colder nights we get here.

TyX

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I need these to hold my cold ice cream sandwich.

Obi Wannabe

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site

I love to listen to podcasts when I take my dog for a walk. Living in the midwest, however, the bitter winters make it tough to interact with my phone without risk of frostbite! If you don't do it for me, do it for my dog! ;) In all honesty, I may have to pick up a pair of these regardless of the outcome of the contest!

kinnelonfire75

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I need a pair of these gloves because as a new college student in Iowa, I did not realize how cold it. It would be nice to text outside during the cold months :).

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

Winter in Orygun! Rain, snow, hail, wind (yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of an EF2-catagory tornado with 112-120 mph winds in Aumsville, OR... ) Nuff said...

Did I mention wind? I could use a pair!

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site

In need to be able to play Angry birds while i wait for buses

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

I live in Indiana. It's cold. I was just talking to my wife about going out and finding gloves that work on my phone. Thanks for the contest.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site

I need a pair because I work outside and dont like having to take my gloves off to use my Incredible 2

Status
Not open for further replies.