[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stkman7733

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I would use it to call VZW to tell them how fed up I am with the freakin data outages, then I would call Google and Sammy and tell them to fix the bugs, esp the weak signal one..ba hahahahahaha. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!:)

thacounty

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I will be calling my brother in law who is in Afghanistan. As of right now it is very expensive to call him. This would make it so much less expensive for us! His sister would absolutely love this! Plus I could use the phone to give his sister who is stuck in the 1st century with a blackberry!

butters619

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I would call my friend who is studying abroad in London to wish her a Merry Christmas. It's hard for her to be away from home for the holidays and I'm sure a phone call would make her day.

hiono

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
I'd call my friend stationed in Japan tell him how much I hate him cause he got my first listed station lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

krichmond0306

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I tried so hard to wait for the GN to drop before I got my new phone but sadly my 5yr old son had a different plan when he used my incredible as a Frisbee against the wall three weeks before it came out, please redeem him

Status
Not open for further replies.