[Closed] Giveaway: ClockworkMod Tether premium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
u-bJpQ3p32BOinzdgICmLVEw7ZUydtTMGPitPwoQzQhZdGB6hTU7AJVsCCMAhrnb2rU=w705

Who wants a free copy of the premium version of ClockworkMod Tether? We have 10 licenses to give away, courtesy of the man himself, so if you want one leave a comment below. Let us know why you want to win, and we'll pick some of you Sunday night. Good luck!
One entry per person please.

Never heard of the app? Check it out here: ClockworkMod Tether

Nimocone

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Would love to be able to tether while I'm in the car looking up addresses for my job. Have it display on a big screen would be so much easier on the eyes.

Auro

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I would greatly appreciate a freeee premium version. Looking forward to dropping my home internet. Please pick me.

4given_p8ntblr

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to tether on the go, especially with all my Cisco classes online it sucks when you are away from WiFi. My 4G phone will help me out if I could tether it fo free! Thanks Android Central for the giveaway, and Thank you ClockworkMod guys for the licenses.

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I'd like a copy since I currently need to access the net with my tablet more often. I'd like to do so without my carrier seeing what I'm browsing.

OniKyanAE86

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I love the work this man makes! Free tethering was a built in feature of android and he has brought that back to us! I would love a chance to be one of the lucky ones to get a license for the premium version so that I can show it to everyone I know so they can get it too, but they would have to buy their own license!

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I want it so I can tether my GNex at home to my MBP on the go since I travel a good deal and want a quick and easy way to stay connected with my family!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running AOKP using Tapatalk.

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
How about to use it for my home PC what I currently don't have Internet access on it so by winning ill be the happy as happy its possible specially to use it to brows the one and only great android website AndroidCentral.com :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon