[Closed] Win a free copy of MyBackup Pro for Android!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
mybackup_pro_contest.jpg
Looking for an easy and reliable way to back up your Android device? MyBackup Pro is a great option which supports the most content and devices. MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not. Users who have a rooted phone can backup apk+data as well as market links! The app is useful not only for regular backups, but for swapping devices as well.

Backup (with schedule option) to online secure servers, or SD card:
  • Applications
  • Photos,
  • Contacts,
  • Call log
  • Browser Bookmarks
  • SMS (text messages)
  • MMS (message attachments)
  • Calendar
  • System Settings
  • Home Screens (including shortcut positions)
  • Alarms
  • Dictionary
  • Music Playlists
  • and more...
Regularly $4.99, we have 50 copies of MyBackup Pro to pass on to Android Central readers! To enter, leave a comment below and we'll choose winners Sunday night. You can find out more information about the app either in the Android Market or at the developer's website at the links below.

SethPDA

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
MyBackup Pro is truly a PROFESSIONAL application,in my opinion,it's the best alternative for titanium backup. Actually it's even better because in titanium backup,you can only backup the APP+DATA and then restore whichever you want.
But in MyBackup,you backup what you want. Best app of it's kind. 10/10

kevinwska

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been considering getting this. I should probably do a full wipe of my phone and get it back to tip top shape and a great back up would help a lot. Plus, who doesn't love saving a few bucks!?

Status
Not open for further replies.