Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: Win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility!

I would be thrilled to win one of these Galazy Notes simply for the large screen for pics and easier reading of emails and googling in general. I'm an artist so the sketching with the pen will be a huge asset and an avid reader so thrilled about the "kindle" type app as well.
    ppa

My Dell Streak stopped working so I need a replacement phone.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Hello,
    I would really like to win a Galaxy Note to give it to my girlfriend, who's actually living in Canada during these couple of months, for our anniversary next week ;-)
    Last edited by 0Louis0; 02-29-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    Sma

I would love to win the Note because it's the Note! Honestly, who wouldn't want one to enjoy?

I'd love a note because ever since I started using the dell streak, great phablet by the way, I'd have a hard time stepping down in phone size. First post on ac!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Haag View Post
    The Samsung Galaxy Note has been out for a couple of weeks now, and it seems people either love it or hate it. With a size fitting in somewhere between a smartphone and a tablet, the 5.3-inch device even comes with a stylus, which we thought went out of style years ago. There are advantages to the size of the Note, and one example of that is Bell's Mobile TV app. The ample screen size makes streaming media convenient, while still being a device portable enough to slide in a pocket or purse.

And what could be more convenient than winning a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility?! Nothing, I say, because winning is awesome. So if you'd like to enter to win a free Samsung Galaxy Nexus from Bell, and you live in Canada, drop your comment below telling us why you want to win a Samsung Galaxy Note. Yes, sorry folks, the contest is open to Canadians only this time. Contest ends Sunday at midnight. Good luck!

My Galaxy S is great, but I could definitely use the extra size when streaming my SlingBox on the train when I try to distract my hectic kids (2 and 4) in the train on my daily commute to daycare!

In one hand, the Note should be some sort of medal for a courageous dad... if not for that, think of the kids!!

ROM
    CUSTOM

I would love to win one!! I want to give it to my mom for her birthday gift!

The phone is simply gorgeous with his large screen. No other phone seems to match the battery life and the stylus option! It's will be perfect for taking note at my next session at the university.

Sebastien from Motnreal

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

I'd love to win a Samsung Galaxy Note because I currently have a BlackBerry and would be thrilled switch over to this as my first Android device!

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

I would love one of these, my girlfriend needs a new phone! Her phone doesn't even vibrate anymore!

ROM
    WebOS 2.1

Question Re: Win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility!

I would really like to win this, simply because it would make my job so much easier. Currently I work as an X-ray tech (still a student) often I have to deal with consults, when not at work and often their either emailed me to me or I have to talk them through to do a certain procedure to help contrast or highlight areas of interest.

With a Galaxy Note it would makes things so much easier due to the S-pen, since it's got pressure sensitivity and is more accurate than just a mouse or finger on a touchscreen. The screen size and resolution with the super amoled panel with it's high contrast makes it really ideal to view x-rays as well. Makes things so much easier for viewing, for high accuracy highlighting and manipulation in x-ray images.

I would be so ecstatic and grateful to win this. Been wanting to pick this up, however I just don't have that kind of cash currently being a student, and still on contract with Bell without a hardware upgrade in sight. Can AndroidCentral make my dreams come true

-M.

I would love to win a Samsung Galaxy Note, I think 5 inches screen is not over size, as a on site project manager, this phone's size is perfect for me to take notes and reminder. It is also very easy to browse all the budgeting spreadsheet.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

I'd love to win a Samsung Galaxy Note because I've been on a contract with Bell For my Palm Pre for almost 3 years now -_- and that phone was a 3" disaster

I'm a grad student in conservation up in Newfoundland and Labrador, and I've been limping along with a second-hand (and sadly inferior) BlackBerry, as I've been unable to afford the switch to a new Android. I've been coveting the Note ever since it came out, as I prefer to take notes with a pen, and for my research, which involves field interviews, the ability to take notes on a pocket device would be indispensable, as would the GPS function. Not only that, but the front-facing camera would be super handy for video conference calls with my research collaborators. There is no other device out there like the Note, but at the current price-point, as a student, it's something I can only dream of until now.
    Last edited by white witch; 03-01-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    ROM
    Turkbey

Been following this site for years an have been impressed with the info and commentary from it.
    I'd love to win the Note. I loved my Streak when I had it and with the Note being faster and ICS coming for it, it would be the perfect gift. For me, of course:-)
    Good luck to everyone!!

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 2.2

It would be great to replace my aging Nexus One ..... and well I think that when it comes to phones size does matter. Oh and I really miss having a stylus since I stopped using my Palm Pilot

Cheers,
    B

I have had this touch pro 2 for many years now and it's deteriorating. (I used spell correct for this spelling)

Money is in short supply in my life and so winning this would help significantly.

thanks for listening

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

good luck guys!
    no luck for me, its tempting will wait till i get something good game like this to win!
    Thanks for the guys who are sponsoring

This phone makes me drool
    I want it, I want it, I want it

I would love to win the Note, it'd be a nice step up from what i have, and it'll be pretty handy to have around, for school and just plain relaxation

I love android phones. It's useful fun and so much more practical then Iphones.

I have put my eye on the samsung Note for quite a well. The big screen phone is a true PDA phone, if I may call it in this old fashion way. It's a combination of tablet and a mobile phone, will save my eyes from the small 3'' screen of my HTC desire S. And the android 4.0 seems cool as well.

I would really love and enjoy it.

Rice from alberta.

Smile Re: Win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility!

I am currently using a blackberry bold and would love to switch to Android. I am a huge fan of Android and Samsung.

This phone would help me so much in doing more with my phone and not being so limited to the poor feature of the blackberry.

Please o please let me win this cool phone.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

did i win yet?
    i like chips, cookies, helicopters and cell phones!

the galaxy note is all of the above to meeeeeeeeee!

I would love to win the Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobilicity because I've been in love with it since it came on February 14th, 2012, ironic? I've tested the Note and I do agree with everyone else, it's the #1 phone of this year! It's super fast, the screen is..breathtaking..the S Pen is a bonus feature for me since I always liked using pens with gadgets. The Samsung Galaxy Note is the hottest phone right now and to win it would be phenomenal and the highlight of my year

I actually tested one myself, absolutely LOVED IT. I am still working on coming up with enough money to buy one. This contest would be a perfect prize!
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast