Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: Win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility!

I'm currently rocking 4 smartphone plans w/ BMC - three of which are SGSs! I need a break; this slab would fit the bill quite nicely!

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

I need a phone like this. I want to pair up the Notes beautifully large screen and stylus with apps like evernote amd skitch. This would be an awesome device for using at work and at home. Being a tall guy with big hands, smaller phones just don't work right. Samsung seems to have gotten it right. Bell has always been my carrier, and they have been fantastic, never an issue, and great service. Thanks for the chance at an awesome phone.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

I would definitely love to win this phone.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ROM
    Aokp - Franco.kernel

Interesting. A contest just for Canadians. You don't see that too often.

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Thumbs up Re: Win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility!

Love it!!! The phone and the contest...

Canuck

with the sammy note...I would not have to put on my glasses all the time...now that would be a bonus!

I would love a Galaxy Note from Bell because I would be able to use it for everything. Whether I want to watch the hockey game, take notes in a meeting, or place games, the massive screen will allow me to do all these things and more with ease.

Rad

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Winning a Samsung Galaxy Note would be a nice upgrade from my hoary old iPhone 3G to watch movies on its giant screen.

I would certainly love to win this Galaxy Note, because it's a phone + tablet. It's got a huge screen which is pertfect for drawing, playing games, watching videos etc. This Phone is alot of fun. My Friend has it as well

Thanks for this opportunity

I'm with Phil - NOT A PHABLET! (mandatory sucking up here... ) I'd LOVE to get my hands on one of these great phones... I had an original Galaxy S for just over a year until (trying to get my kids' kite off the roof) I slipped off a ladder and crushed it! Picked up a Galaxy Gio as a replacement, but it's hardly the powerhouse that I got used to. It'd be great to win the Note, then I can give my Gio to my "just about" teenager to stop him talking about the freaking iPhone this, iPhone that... he needs to be educated about real smartphones, and I can get back to doing some great things again (including NetFlix!!!)

AC Rocks! Thanks for putting this up!

ps - I am already a Bell subscriber, so I can just drop my SIM in once I get this!!!
    Last edited by can3gxw; 02-28-2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: (spelling)

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

If I had a Samsung Galaxy Note.. I would use it to take notes! It would be great to be rid of this pen and paper stuff!

I'd love to win! If I did I would probably doodle a lot more and I definately would take more pictures of amazing things everywhere I go

I'd love one so I can watch tv on the go.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

I love my jeans. I really do. But I always thought the pockets were a tad too small. If I win this phone, it will let me stretch my jeans pockets and make the ideal pair of pants!

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I would love the Note, watching video's, listening to music, the huge screen for playing games, would be amazing. the ability to watch TV would be a bonus I like having the ability to watch shows on the run for the commute and one I get to my destination.

M.

With the Galaxy Note I wouldn't be waiting for my single processor to complete a task, and no pause when streaming video or music! And the screen size would be larger than my Infuse.

I would like to win a Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Canada because I would like to make the switch from Blackberry to Android and take advantage of Bells Mobile TV App!

Matt from Ottawa.

Who are the winners for last week's ShopAndroid Daily Giveaway? The writers here never made a post.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Well first of all is to relace my galaxy s (Gt 9000) and second I use it to read books or even bible on it . So big screeen definitely is a plus...Hope I win.....!!!!!!

As a product development manager in a managed services business I would love to get my hands on a note to help build, develop and show people the benefits of the size. Products like hosted virtual desktops on the 5" screen would be awesome. Imagine Windows 7 on this device!

Hook me up and let me show everyone how cool this thing can be!

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I would move to Bell Mobility for this. I like the size and convenience of a stylus.

I really need a new phone Android Central! The USB port on my phone is loose and I have to hold it on an angle for it to charge

I have a phone, I have a tablet...but what I REALLY need is something in the middle. I wonder if there is such a product...

Sign me up for this contest please! Would love to have the Galaxy Note

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Hey,

That might be the perfect phone for logmein app. I use it daily on my tablet. I do need it sometimes on my phone (Motorola Atrix) but I do find the screen too small. I need mobility so this is a perfect match!

PS: I am a network admin.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts

I'd love a Note as i think it would be a nice replacement for my Xoom which I am finding l less useful every day just because of its size making it less convenient than having a note would be! Thanks for the contest!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast