[Closed] Win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

royall81

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
With the Galaxy Note I wouldn't be waiting for my single processor to complete a task, and no pause when streaming video or music! And the screen size would be larger than my Infuse.

Otown613

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I would like to win a Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Canada because I would like to make the switch from Blackberry to Android and take advantage of Bells Mobile TV App!

Matt from Ottawa.

carisma

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Well first of all is to relace my galaxy s (Gt 9000) and second I use it to read books or even bible on it . So big screeen definitely is a plus...Hope I win.....!!!!!!:p

scooby103#CB

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
As a product development manager in a managed services business I would love to get my hands on a note to help build, develop and show people the benefits of the size. Products like hosted virtual desktops on the 5" screen would be awesome. Imagine Windows 7 on this device!

Hook me up and let me show everyone how cool this thing can be!

anon(231010)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a phone, I have a tablet...but what I REALLY need is something in the middle. I wonder if there is such a product... :)

Sign me up for this contest please! Would love to have the Galaxy Note :)

mr_chen

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey,

That might be the perfect phone for logmein app. I use it daily on my tablet. I do need it sometimes on my phone (Motorola Atrix) but I do find the screen too small. I need mobility so this is a perfect match!

PS: I am a network admin.

Jester23

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd love a Note as i think it would be a nice replacement for my Xoom which I am finding l less useful every day just because of its size making it less convenient than having a note would be! Thanks for the contest!

cbprod

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i would love to win one, because of the size, i want one device that will replace my tablets and phones. so i can just carry one device around!

griftercm

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I want to win this because I really like the stylus. It's surprisingly comfortable to write and draw with. Samsung is willing to take risks on different products, and I think this is a home run.

Shezbo

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow!

This would be awesome. I sold my international branded HTC desire for a BB 9800 and would love to go back to the android operating system.

For the love of the android maker, please please please!

Cheers,
Shezbo:cool:

Panzer126

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the hands of a giant, phones have always looked tiny in my hands. This may be a tablet to some people, to me it is the perfect phone.

As a student it would be perfect for school needs!

nimer55

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd find the Note very useful.

The note taking would be very useful for since I'm as student. I spend countless hours browsing the web, and need a bigger screen. I also take of some business (not mine) emails.

I'd switch my plan up, and get Bell tv, so I could watch some hockey games on this GIANT screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.