[Closed] Win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alp44

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung Galaxy Note has been out for a couple of weeks now, and it seems people either love it or hate it. With a size fitting in somewhere between a smartphone and a tablet, the 5.3-inch device even comes with a stylus, which we thought went out of style years ago. There are advantages to the size of the Note, and one example of that is Bell's Mobile TV app. The ample screen size makes streaming media convenient, while still being a device portable enough to slide in a pocket or purse.

And what could be more convenient than winning a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility?! Nothing, I say, because winning is awesome. So if you'd like to enter to win a free Samsung Galaxy Nexus from Bell, and you live in Canada, drop your comment below telling us why you want to win a Samsung Galaxy Note. Yes, sorry folks, the contest is open to Canadians only this time. Contest ends Sunday at midnight. Good luck!
Well is there anything better than being able to actually "read" your texts? Sadly, after the age of 40, nature plays a nasty trick on the eyes, making reading anything a matter of how long your arms are. Unfortunately, even with daily arm stretching exercises (such as hanging from a ledge by my arms, carrying 60 lbs worth of grocery bags on each arm, attempting to drive my car from the back seat) my arms are no longer than they were before. So yeah, I love the bigger screen (who makes calls anymore?) love the retro stylus, so I can sketch and really love the entire package.... come to Mama, little big Note.... Alp :cool:

Lemmy666

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I would love this just so I wouldn't have to try justifying a tablet. As well as the amazing CPU/GPU power, and the great screen :-D

MattyReid

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hmmmm... I would really like to win the Galaxy Note because I have a giant head, and my face won't fit in the front facing camera of my Galaxy Nexus (to check for crumbs in my teeth, of course).

Fingers crossed!

seoho0759

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Samsung always makes amazing android devices! I've had Samsung galaxy S, S2 and now I've got a galaxy nexus! In addition to this, I have a galaxy tab 10.1!
Samsung galaxy note is simply amazing! My friend has it and I'm really jealous of it not only because of samsung, but also its technology! I mean clearly Samsung has done what other manufacturers could not have achieved.
With bell's LTE network, the phone is even better! Fast speed + awesome technology are something I'm really looking forward to

donaldi

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Samsung Galaxy S when it debut from Bell back in Aug-2010. Love the device, pretty much use it for every day web browsing.

I also got hands on this Note when it was released at Bell. Too bad that my SGS still has 19 months remaining on Bell contract. Since Samsung dropped the ball on ICS for SGS. I would love to browse the web on this 5.3" screen.
:)

FineWolf

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
While I love my S2, The Galaxy Note would help me greatly in my day to day work. It would allow me to quickly create visualization for customers.

viper1540

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Would I ever love to win this Samsung Galaxy Note!!!! I have been using an original Iphone 3 for the past 3 years and my eyesight is just about gone. That's what happens to us old guys :(
That BIG screen looks awesome .... and it would be great to be able to actually read my emails without
squinting my eyes. So here's hoping I'm the lucky one ... even though I never win anything ...lol
Rob

Majarvis

May 17, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend wants an iPhone 4S.

I don't want my her to have an iPhone 4S.

I want her to have something Android.

Look at my hand. My hand is holding my current phone - a Samsung Nexus S.

Look at my other hand - it's now holding my new Bell Mobility Samsung Galaxy Note.

Look at my girlfriend's hand - it has my former phone in it, a Samsung Nexus S.

I'm now in an Apple Store, teasing the employees at the Genius Bar.

I'm also on a horse.

(Cue the Old Spice whistling).

:)

james324

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I think that as a student, the Galaxy Note would be the perfect phone for me.
I am constantly on the move, and am very active, so I need a phone that can keep up with me.
Plus the Note looks cool :)

n4d3r

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I had the iphone 3gs, then bought the captivate. Then lost the captivate, so I now I am stuck with the iphone again. I've been planning to buy a new android phone when my contract ends. This galaxy Note would be PERFECT because I have large hands and the screen real estate is just amazing.

QxSXr

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
My Galaxy SII was destroyed in an accident...I have a couple years on my contract left and can't afford a new phone. I am stuck using a blackberry for the time being. A Galaxy Note would return me to Android Heaven...and with a screen like that what a heaven it will be :)

iririr

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Awesome....I would love to have a phone that's large enough to be a tablet as well...to watch movies and read books on the go......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.