[Closed] Win 1 of 10 iBolt Car Docks for the EVO 4G LTE and HTC One X!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
7.jpg
Got a shiny new HTC EVO 4G LTE or HTC One X and looking for a car dock to make travel more fun and efficient this summer? Look no further than the iBOLT Car Dock. When driving, the Car Dock keeps your phone charged and in a secure and easy to view position. Signal for both cell phone reception and GPS are optimized when phone is placed inside the windshield area. Use with your preferred Bluetooth hands-free solution for a complete hands-free driving experience. The phone will will automatically switch to the Car Panel view when inserted, allowing quick access to Contacts, GPS Navigation, stored Music or any App. The Dock is designed to be compatible with most cases, simply remove the top insert. With an open back video can be recorded while driving.

Features include:
  • Charges HTC EVO 4G LTE or One X while docked
  • Adapter plates to fit a case or extended battery
  • Camera view open while mounted
  • Sturdy vehicle mount
  • Specifically for HTC EVO 4G LTE or One X
  • Vibration free
  • Micro-USB charging port
  • Charging cable NOT included

The iBOLT Car Dock is available from ShopAndroid for $39.95, but this week we have a special treat. Ten lucky Android Central readers will get to speed away with a free car dock from iBOLT and ShopAndroid! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below. We're going to pick 2 winners from each day's entries so you can enter up to 5 times (once per week day this week). Please don't enter more than once per day. We'll announce the winners next Monday with the rest of the week's contest winners. Good luck!

fargles

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

windsor76

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Michelle ma belle!
Remember all the good time's we've had? Like that one time I said "Michelle ma belle!"

How can you turn your back on me now? Pick me please! If not for me, then for our long and storied past! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang