Status
Not open for further replies.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
nexus_7_lloyd.jpg

The Google Nexus 7 Tablet has gone up for preorder and we've gone hands on with it already. If you're still on the fence about picking one up for yourself, well, you may not have to. Why? Because we want to give you one that's why! Entering will take a little bit of effort on your part but hey, the good things in life never come easy so you do what you have to. So what is it that you need to do?

• Become a member of the Android Central Forums. If you're already a member, you're good to go.

• When your account is created, change your avatar from the default avatar. Make it personal, unique as long as it is not left as the default Lloyd version, you're in.

• Post in this thread with a comment, that way we can see that have indeed changed it from the default. if you're already not using the default forums avatar, just post a comment.

We all love Lloyd but adding a little personality to your forum avatar is a good and fun thing to do. Plus, it helps you stand out a little better. We'll pick out two winners to receive a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet, which everyone can appreciate and love. Everyone is welcome to enter, if you need to know how, exactly, to change your avatar you'll find details below.

N6w2j.png

If you're reading this, chances are you already have a forums account.. if not, go sign up and get yourself one. Once logged in, go to the top section as shown in the image. Then, click on "Edit Avatar" then, use any appropriate avatar of your choosing as long as it is NOT the default Lloyd one.

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Guys, please pick me.. I do one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.. An electric lineman, its guys like me that work thru all weather to keep your power on so you can all use your gadgets.. Even though I do this type of job, work out & even fight still I am still a gadget nerd..just don't tell the guys I work with..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
We all float down here Lloyd.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Last edited:

sydtaylor

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm so thrilled about the Nexus 7. Even if I don't win it here, I'll buy it in July. Do you guys think there will be accessories like a keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power