[Closed] Win a Google Play gift card from Poweramp & AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frizz3l

May 18, 2010
Visit site
re: Win 1 of 50 $10 Google Play gift cards from Poweramp & AC!

I love music because, it speaks to me. It moves me. It expresses things that I just can't say or get out at the time. But more so because it calms me, when I'm stressed. I haven't tried Poweramp since the Cupcake Era. Gonna download the trail version of it now. Anything that will make my music listening more enjoyable, will defiantly get a buy from me

poproks

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site

awesome, i'm in...
i love listening to music at the gym it gets me pumped up

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Music helps make my commute and tasks like mowing the lawn much nicer. I have not tried PowerAmp yet, but it is interesting.

Sent from my Bolt

Trilyan

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

I love traveling to new worlds and listening new tales. Music has the power to do both with ease, transmitting a message that's up to the listener to decipher. I simply love music for that.
Poweramp is an app i have been user of since the early days of android. Not only because it was one of the first one to appear, but because it offers tons of extra features that let you boost the music experience. My favourite one might be the ability to surround you by different tunes with a feel of continuity and flow that i haven't found in any other app. Be it either with the crossfade options or the various forms of shuffle, Poweramp delivers an amazing experience, and that's why i always love it too.

highbulp

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site

I love music because I am human, and music reifies the natural rhythms of the world in order to incite emotion. I don't think it's possible to not love music (though what kind of music you love may vary).

I'm not a PowerAmp user, but if it's a good player and I have an extra $10 to spend, I very likely could become one ;)

alkthree87

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site

I love music because it is the best coping mechanism for the trials and difficulties of life.

proudfrog

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I love music. I remember listening to music when I was very youg. My mom would turn the radio on for me at night and I would fall asleep listening to the music. As I got older, I took music lessons and learned to play the viola, piano, and gutiar. I uploaded THOUSANDS of song to google music and now I can listen to my music everywhere.
Music is a big part of my family's life. We have only one tv but music is available everywhere. My four children love to listen to music all the time. My wife's musical preferences complement mine, giving our family a wide array of musical exposure

It is great to see my family together, doing what they are doing, with music playing in the background...

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Win a $50 Google Play gift card from Poweramp & Android Centr

Music gives the emotions a way to feel somewhat collusive, depending on the mood of the song.. Some gives inspiration, some gives a feeling of "that's my story", and there is no other way that emotion can be so obvious as in song/music.

Cheetah23

May 23, 2011
Visit site

Please count me in. I would love to check out this app as well. Thanks.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Music is the best way of relaxing and the best invention of expressing ones self period. Also the eq of poweramp is one of the best out there.

You know what they say, all toasters toast toast.

ericwilborn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Music keeps me motivated, helps with productivity, and lets me escape while still managing to keep attached to my work duties. (Heh, duties.)

cordell507

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I love music because it lets me see the world in a different more vibrant way, it's a portal into another universe and i couldn't imagine my world without it. I do use poweramp!! and by far my favorite feature of it is the amazing EQ, haven't found another music player that even comes close to the sound quality or poweramp.

samyg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Music.. makes me feel like the Curiosity rover: like i'm in a different world..
I love it because there's a song for every mood, for every day. or maybe because a note on the violin can bring tears to my eyes.. and strumming on the electric guitar can make me dance and jump.
I like the feature of PA which makes the song to start playing when a headphone is connected (yes, stopping the music when headset disconnected is common, this is not). Also, the fact that i can tell it in which folders it should look for music. And then, of course, the usual: EQ, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty