[Closed] Contest: Protect your Samsung Galaxy S II with a Cygnett case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Nhf4F8
Are you rocking the Samsung Galaxy S II and looking for a good case to keep it in good shape? Well this giveaway is for you! I have about 20 of these cases to pass on to you, courtesy of the good folks at Cygnett. There are 5 different cases, as you can see in the picture above. Be sure to check out each case at the links below for close-ups. And since this particular device came in a few different flavors, please be sure the picture matches up to your device, otherwise no promises the case will fit. :)

UrbanShield Brushed Aluminum Case - Silver
  • Precision-machined from premium-grade brushed aluminium
  • Ultra-slimline, close-fitting profile with rubber-finish corners
  • Superb detailing, with bevelled edges

Frost Matte Slim Case - Red and purple
  • Super-slim shield that protects edges & corners without adding bulk
  • Highly durable polycarbonate material that is strong & scratch-resistant with a flexible snap-on design
  • Grips in your hand yet slides easily into your pocket

Form Slimline High-Gloss Case - White
  • Highly durable polycarbonate material protects your Galaxy S II from scratches and bumps
  • Striking high-gloss appearance that slides easily into and out of your pocket

Workmate Pro Shock-Resistant Case - Black/gray
  • Silicone & polycarbonate shell designed to absorb shock & protect against intense wear & tear
  • Easy-grip design helps you grab your phone & ensures it won?t get stuck in your pocket

Each case comes with a screen protector and a micro-fiber cleaning cloth for your device. Hurrah!

The majority of the cases are the Workmate Pros, but there are a few of each of the other varieties. If you'd like to enter to win one of these absolutely free, leave a comment below! We'll choose winners Sunday night. You can feel free to specify which specific case you want, but no guarantee that you will get the one you request. Yay surprises!

Reactions: djmobil2 and ASR95

that_maynard

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Contest: Protect your Samsung Galaxy S II with a Cygnett case

Urbansheild or Form looks pretty sweet! Just not pink or purple. Thanks!

edit:for Epic Touch 4G please

Last edited:

pauledgcott

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Workmates pro would be good I teach construction to out of work kids and need the protection. For this uber phone!

knight09

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

i think the workmate pro would be good for me as i have had 3 gs2 and i am on my 4th one now

msmo81

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I would really appreciate a new look for my baby...hope u can help....Yay accessories!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

gop97

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

Best protector for a samsung galaxy s2 the most durable

sprof

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Nice cases. Any would work for me except the purple one. Of course, if that's the last one it would be fine. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

jbliv63

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

Awesome contest, thanks. The UrbanShield Brushed Aluminum Case - Silver looks great! Would love one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay