lgBQV.jpeg

Taken this afternoon, coming home from school. Full video is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7XNFQs6TUs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DasBaldDog

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
frankgangnam.jpg

This was taken on my wife's brand new Galaxy SIII, her first smart phone and the first Android device in the house.

(This picture was ganked from her Facebook page, so I don't know if that messed with the exif data or not... don't know how to check actually).

As I have told others, I am SICK of the walled-apple-garden. I am sick of a phone that gets slower with every mandatory update....

If I win this phone.... I will film myself smashing my Iphone with a hammer, gangnam style on its smashed remains and grant this website exclusive rights to the video. Fact

RobertoMejia

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Gangnam Style ..... Gorilla Style!

20121025_143930_5_bestshot.jpg
Taken from a Samsung Galaxy S3

Note the dog in the background. We were going to have her do the Gangnam Style too, but she was terrified of the gorilla. You can't tell from the picture, but she is freaking out. It is hilarious!

bentsh

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
This picture was taken with a Droid X. I should have been a Droid Razr Maxx HD, as I was supposed to receive it the same day as I took this picture, but there was a error in Verizon's system and they cancelled it when it was at the final UPS location before delivery. Now it is back ordered and I don't know how long I will have to wait before I get it :'(

If I win this phone, I plan on giving it to my best friend, who is in the picture, because he currently has a AT&T iPhone 4. He has only ever had a iPhone, but he has recently been saying that he wishes he could do the things on his phone that I do on mine, and that he plans on upgrading to a android phone for his next phone, if his mom will get him one. As a result of that, I suggested to him that we enter this contest in an attempt to make his wishes come true :)

2012-10-25_17-12-07_695.jpg

In the picture is Rex (Horse), Matt (Person), Oreo (Pony), and Karina (Matt's calf that he show's)

Last edited:

klumzyrice

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
20121026_202812.jpg

How to Gangnam Style in the shower!! :
-Detachable shower head
-Fluffy Loofah
-Cool Shades
-Rockin' Bow Tie
-Shower cap/Towel
-And the Good ol Android Buddy!!

Taken with my super fast Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

terrycanfly

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Hellboy and captured criminal gangnam style
Taken with a vzw sgsIII. Posted with an Att note

Attachments

• 20121027_175620.jpg
    20121027_175620.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Damn jbruha! They said gangnam style, not gang bang style! Geez! (very nice though lol)

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

erikamit

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
DSC_1114_edit0.JPG
Gangnam science.
"Better gangnam through chemistry."
Image captured with a Samsung galaxy tab with the Camera fv5 app, edited with adobe Photoshop express.

payaxy

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
By the way, this is a really good thread to check how various handsets handle the typical party pics - bad lightning and movement of subjects. So far, I'm not much impressed with SGS3 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power