[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razholio

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm a pixel nazi, and except for gimped storage, will suffer almost any other android humility to get my pixels. I was up for a mercy upgrade in 2/2012, but alas there was nothing. then the HOX came out on AT&T, but with only 16GB storage, no sd. I did the math every which way, and could not make it fit... so I waited... and waited... and while the tegra3 is not the best SoC for a smartphone, the HOX+ gives me 64GB of storage and that delicious SLCD2 screen at 720p. pure. lust. please.

mmaestro

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Why do I want to win one? Still the best screen on any phone anywhere, and it's Tegra 3, meaning I can play all the THD games I bought for my Nexus 7 on it. Also, GSM: as someone with family in Europe, that part is really important to me. And I'm currently using a Lumia 710. Pity me.

willy.morgan

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
In this season of thanks, I'd like to thank Android Central for giving me the opportunity to win an oustanding device like the HTC ONE X+ - the very same one that you are ineligible to win - DAMMIT

Thanks and regrets.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
My first post! I wish there was more than one win because it's gonna be a 1 in about 60,000 chance of winning lol but count me in!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.