[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heircide

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I loved the HTC One X when I had it for about a week but the software was buggy and awful. The GN has worked much better for me (although the hardware isn't nearly as nice). I'd love the check out the One X+.

oliboli

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey there! Entering this giveaway on behalf of my guy, a Windows Phone user. Think the One X+ is a beast of a phone to pull him to the dark side with... Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all, but especially my sweetie!

bellamyepl

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!.. I would love to win this phone.. The One X for AT&T was good but a laggy son of a gun.. So I need this one and hope it's a lot better.. Cheers

markandmyia

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
JEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY :)
I traded My One X for a Galaxy S3 and have regretted it since. Dont get me wrong...the S3 is great...I just miss that camera and the Beats audio. Particularly the Burst mode shots. The Galaxy always seems to be blurry if you dont steady it on something and have the subject not move an INCH ! The One X was not at all like that. Point and hold the shooter and every frame looked Crystal Clear!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.....
JERRY HILDENBRAND!
I would love to win a freaking HTC ONE X+... The very same ONE that you can't win... DAMMIT!
#please
:thank you:
Mark

Bradleee

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a One X+

And now that I think about it, I would probably give it away. I have a friend on AT&T with an old and (quite) busted Inspire 4G.

nuke3ae

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I would very much enjoy winning the One X plus. My first android phone was the htc incredible and I thought that Htc did a really good job with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.