[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalyne

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey Jerry, in dire need of a new phone since I'm quickly finding out that buying a house is a bit more expensive than I thought it would be. If not, have to wait till tax season rolls around again. Thanks Jerry, and I wish everyone good luck!

scccpj

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Love the site, you guys do a great job spreading the Android love. Sorry you cant win but my Dinc 2 has seen better days and I would love to have the AT&T HTC One X+ :)

foggylemon

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win this phone! My fiancee just dropped her Galaxy Nexus a few days ago (the phone I got her as an engagement present, no less) and about 80% of the screen is cracked. And repair places quote me at $350 to fix it! That's what I paid for it new! Outrageous!

Oh boy, do I hope I win! =)

jcsugrue

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't mind winning one, since my Nexus 4 disappeared from my cart a few dozen times the other morning, and all I got was a lousy bumper!

rucomar#AC

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerry , let me start with < I'm an android enthusiast , my wife and I are kinda in a war of wether or not I should move to IOS (Iphone). I totally refuse , I'm loyal to android , so If I win this excellent device , I would assume that it was a sign that I should never leave android , please , pick meee!!!! so I can have it , thank you .happy holidays my friend . Ruben .

Status
Not open for further replies.