[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skpfkp

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Dear Jerry,

My company is 3 weeks in to an SAP conversion Jerry. Jerry, I used to feel good about the future, but now, Jerry, not so much. Hey, have you ever had your portal lock up in an urgent moment? I have. Twice today!! My portal hurts man. If only I had one of those fancy expensive HTC One X+'s Jerry, I could maybe hang on. In the event of my "passing", I could leave it to you (check your company's policy on that - LEGIT). And you would feel so good about maybe saving a total strangers bleak future. And giving me hope. And change. Thanks Jerry. You the man. Seriously, it's not just the SAP talking.

Steve

marsdta

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Jerry I should win the OneX+ because i didn't win the LG Optimous G in the gangnum style photo contest. I even took a picture of myself on the toilet!!!

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerry,
Thanks for the opportunity! I hope I win, I'm really trying to get a new Android to replace my iPhone 4s that I have grown so bored with. Keep up the good work
Justin

anon(5379091)

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello Jerry !! Well I just passed by to tell you that I want to win a freaking HTC One X+, the very same One that you can't win. I think this is a wonderful opportunity to finally dump my SE W980, don't you? Good luck to everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol