[Closed] Android Central Stocking Stuffers - Dec. 8 entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
We're giving away a $10 Google Play Gift Card every day this month! And from Dec. 1-8, we're doing it here in the forums. That actually means you've got eight chances to enter this week, as each day counts as a separate drawing. Huzzah!

Here's the entry thread for Dec. 8. Just leave a post in this thread to be entered to win.

And we're not stopping at Christmas, oh, no. We're gonna keep going, straight on through Phil's birthday (there's a not so subtle hint) and into New Year's Eve. That's one $10 Google Play Gift Card each day this month.

Winners will be notified by e-mail, and we'll announce 'em each week on the blog. We'll pick the grand-prize winner on Jan. 1, 2013.

Now, the semi-bad news: Gift cards are still pretty limited in where they can be used. In other words, this one's pretty much U.S.-only, as far as redeeming the gift cards is concerned. We hate that as much as you do. If that stops our non-U.S. friends from entering, we understand. But we won't let that keep you from being eligible for the grand-prize drawing. So if you win a daily contest, you're entered for the phone, no matter where you live.

Good luck, everybody!

(More deets here: Stuff your stocking with Android Central! | Android Central)

Last edited:

das0527

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I missed the first several days, so here's my hat in the ring at the final hour. Day. Eh. Whatever. I could really use that gift card to buy some storybook apps for my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2