[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASR95

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't have an Android phone! I'm crazy about Android. Android Central made me crazy! :)

I hope I win this so that I can proudly say that Nexus 7 is my first Android! :)

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a sexy garnet red Samsung Galaxy S3 which is my FIRST Android device after owning an iPhone for over 4 years.. Once you go Android, you won't go back. Am getting a Nexus 10 as a gift for a friend, so I'd LOVE to have the Nexus 7 for myself.. Pick ME!!! And even if you don't I'm grateful to be part of this community since everyone is so cool here in Androidland :)

dreitzell78

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a Nexus 10 32gb under the tree... and I had to wrap it!! That sucked. Torture! Love to have me some 7 love too. Thanks, Merry Christmas!

alex2aii

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, the last Android device I purchased is my Nexus S, which I'm still using with CM10. I look forward to hopefully switching to a Nexus 4 soon after another string of birthdays and Valentine's Day pass.

Will Larson

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a Nexus 10 for my nephew as a Christmas present. I thought it would be great for him (He's 8). Last Android I purchased for myself was a Samsung Galaxy S3

Last edited:

Anni G

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Merry Christmas!

In the spirit of the holiday, I just got myself a new ASUS Transformer Prime

oh! and 2 Nexus 7s for my kids so they will leave MINE alone!! :)

Anni;

Jon1029

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Last android purchase was the Nexus 7 32gb, I got it at Staples before it was officially released....One of the very few times I have been lucky.

My wife wants a new tablet and phone (currently has the Env2 phone). Problem is all her coworkers have the Iphone and Ipad. So, that is what she wants. I have been considering getting her an android phone and tablet instead, winning this tablet would help me out of a jamb.
Thanks AC!

pinger05

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
The last full Android device I purchased was a Samsung Galaxy Nexus through Verizon. Great phone but the camera leaves a little bit to be desired. The kids are getting Kindle Fires for Christmas...Shhhh dont tell them =).

tmaze

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 7 - my introduction to Android and I'm going to be sticking around. If I win my husband can stop looking over my shoulder, since he'll have his own.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.