Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1239
Like Tree26Likes

Default Re: Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Verizon Wireless - Motorola Droid Bionic 16GB - Awesome smartphone!

Last Android device I bought is my current phone, the Cherry Mobile Titan, which is a rebranded version of Konka W990. Lesser known manufacturer, but the specs are still top-notch. I'm loving it.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

The last purchased was a 32GB WiFi nexus from a local reatailer after hunting for weeks to get my hands on one. But after Finally getting my hands on one this Tuesday i have parted with my beloved N7 already, and here is why (since it seems silly to be entering in to get another N7 when i just bought one right? But seriously it all makes sense.)

My father has been sick for awhile, and when i went over to visit him two days ago i took my n7 (all decked out with CDX and my customization) over to show him since i cant keep my mouth shut about my nexi (n4 + n7). He was laying in bed, coughing lightly, shivering under the blankets as i walked into the sweltering room. Seeing that he was curled up i started to leave but he croaked my name and said it was ok. I said i had just come to show him my new tablet but it could wait until he was feeling better. He said no that was silly he wanted to see my new toy. So i handed it to him and showed him how to turn it on and unlock it. My Father is a simple man, with a 8 year old desktop, and a 7 year old phone(hes worn the numbers off the keypad, on a nokia flip phone). He has never been into technology, but the sparkle in his eyes when i showed him the device was pure child on Christmas morning. After showing him the Verizon FIOS app and how one could keep track of all the ESPN broadcast, check scores, stream stuff, and a small handful of other cool things he was sitting upright for the first time in literally days, awkwardly poking around the screen. After chatting with him for a few minutes he started to loose steam, so i told him that he should get some rest. his response: "But this is soooooo RAD!" The idea that he could watch the game right there in his bed was mindblowing. So i Told him that he didnt have to worry about getting to use the tablet right now, Because it was his tablet. I havent seen him smile that hard since he married my mother

I spoke with him today after hes had a day to play with it, and after a couple (2) hours or so of questions he seemed to have a solid grasp of the device, and thanked me again. My mother said he was complaining to her that his cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

So thats the last android device i purchased, I was going to buy another N7, but low and behold they are out, and i there isnt even a N10 for me to spend money i shouldnt spend on.

Needless to say i would be SUPER STOKED if you all could hook me up with a n7 so i can add my happiness to the nexussphere, and give the card to my dad so he can play with some of the paid apps out there.

Until then im back to using my S3 for mini tablet duties!

As always AC Rocks!

And yes Phil, Your a very handsome man

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

Last android was a evo design 4g on sprint, good phone on gingerbread, bad on ICS terrible battery life, before that htc evo 4g.

I never had a android tablet before. curious as to what it can do.

Samsung galaxy s3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

My awesome Verizon Galaxy Note 2! I'll probably never have a tattoo (I'm 42) so I display the Big Red tramp stamp with wistful longing and pride.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

The Nexus Q is the last device I bought, and I gotta say I am in the minority and am pretty happy with it. Jerry and Phil are absolutely right, this thing may not do a lot, but what it does do, it does pretty damn well.

Motorola RAZR maxx ... Now debating on the next one. Nexus 4, 7 or 10!

I'd like to win one!

My first and only Android device is the Galaxy Note II. I'd love to try Android on a larger screen, say 7 inches.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

7" tablet for one daughter for Christmas and a refurbed Droid bionic for another daughter (not eligible for any more upgrades right now....)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ROM
    Scotts CleanRom 4.3

HTC Rezound! Still love this phone.

Sent from a J3d!MndTr!ck via Tapatalk 2

My last Android purchased was a White AT&T Galaxy s II Sky Rocket in Feb of this year. I'm running a CM 10 build, Sky-JellyBean-4.1.2 Update 11.4 from seanzscream. N7 looking good, for my next device, looking for a tab.
    Quietly Thinking out Loud!

16GB Nexus 7 the day it was announced. Another Nexus 7 would make a great gift for my parents if I won though

HTC Evo 4G LTE just two weeks ago!

I had a S3. Sadly I sold it for Xmas money. Now using an iPhone 3GS. Hoping Santa and/or androidcentral brings some sweet tech my way.

My android devices purchased recently was my awesome Samsung galaxy S3 and my very sweet Asus tf300

I purchased an EVO LTE for my wife's birthday. She is loving it!

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

ROM
    CM 7.03

Last device was the VZW Samsung Galaxy S3 though I have a sneaking suspicion I will be getting an ASUS tablet for Xmas.

work phone is a motorola droid razr maxx
    and tablet is a galaxy tab

Just picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10" tablet for my crazy aunt Avis. Time to bring another to the Adroid side!

HTC Sensation 4G, though I do have the Nexus 4 on back order.

Nexus One!

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

t-mobile samsung galaxy s II
    Mac20
    (CompTIA Network+ Securtiy+ Certified)
    Current: Samsung Galaxy S II (T989) Next: Samsung Galaxy Note

Recently bought a nexus 7 and I'm loving it. Love the pure android experience and i really wish that sprint could have gotten a cams nexus 4. Anyhow, really want the n7 as a gift for my bro in law seeing as I already have one and all. He would love something like this, plus unheard him say something about getting an iPad and I want to show him want to show him what android is all about before he devotes all that $$ to apple.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546 ... LastLast