[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger76

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
My most recent Android purchase was a Nexus 7 for my wife. It was supposed to be a surprise for Christmas, but for some reason the credit card company decided it might be a fraudulent charge and happened to use a card that was in her name, so she had to confirm the details of the purchase... Oh well, she loves it so far.

unwiredmedic

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The last Android device I've purchased was the terrible Motorola Triumph for Virgin Mobile (made by Huawei, unsupported for any updates by either VM or Motorola). I was also given a Droid Incredible (1st gen) by a friend a couple months after they sent it for a swim and I recovered it and their data for their replacement phone. It mostly works, with water damage to the screen that's mostly hidden with the screen on, and the speaker is inop, and the camera is a bit hazy.

johnnyfr03

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S2 for my daughter on Christmas. She wont have to bug her brother and sister any more!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Dinehtah

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
HELP! My EVO 3D (last device I've purchased) is too old and weak to defend me anymore. Would you sacrifice a user when a simple gift of Nexusness could save him?

IMAG0035.jpg

jod1

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought a droid razr maxx hd for $150 at amazon. It just came in yesterday and I can not put it down, unless I get a Nexus 7.

lefear

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
My Droid Incredible.
Actually, that's a lie. I have not yet purchased an android device for myself. Someone I know wanted to switch to an iPhone when Verizon started selling it and she was going to throw away her Droid Incredible. I just told her that I'll take care of it and it's been my only android device for almost 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz