[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Nelson

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am grateful to have a beautiful 11 month old daughter to spend the holidays with this year. And she really loves playing with my wife's ipad, so I figure now is the time to convert her to android.

psugrad97

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
i am going to say something nice about my wife. It has been a long year. She lost her job early in the year and has been doing odd jobs to make some cash. She has never once complained. She is still working 3 jobs to make what she was making in the last job. I would love to give this to her. She is a great wife to me and mother to my children. I wanted to also wish everyone a happy holiday. I truly enjoy reading everyone's posts and learning how to better my android experience. Thanks to everyone.

Bowdog1

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently in a hospice, St David's in Llandudno, North Wales, UK. So my brother immediately takes a sabbatical so he can relocate and care and comfort for me for my final weeks. He's been my best friend for the whole 22 years of my life and I'd love to win a Nexus 7 and give it to him as a small sign of my appreciation for being my comfort and sneaking me in the occasional JD miniatures whilst we watch the football! Happy Christmas Folks x

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently in a hospice, St David's in Llandudno, North Wales, UK. So my brother immediately takes a sabbatical so he can relocate and care and comfort for me for my final weeks. He's been my best friend for the whole 22 years of my life and I'd love to win a Nexus 7 and give it to him as a small sign of my appreciation for being my comfort and sneaking me in the occasional JD miniatures whilst we watch the football! Happy Christmas Folks x

ITotem

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I feel super blessed and have to be grateful to all my closest of friends and family for being there for me this year. It's been very tough for me to find consistent income but it is during these tough times that I discover who are my best friends and who truly loves you. Listing everyone would take too long but those who receive cards from me know!!!

Now, let's bring some cheers to everyone else:
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle rock!
Jjingle bells swing and jingle bells shine
Snowing and blowing bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun!!!!

hoogie112

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm grateful to have my two kids visiting me for Christmas. They grow up so fast and soon they will have their own children. That will be a great day for me new kids to teach tech to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12