[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stamponephoto

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
So this is going to by my daughter's first Christmas and she is awesome. Seriously, she is just the bee's knees! Please give us a nexus 7 so we can stream sesame street on something bigger than my phone. Think of her vision... Won't someone please think of the children!?!?

kobester

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I just want to say thank you to my father for always being there for me. I could not ask for a better father. After mom died you were the glue that held our family together. Thank you Dad.

fling168

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Android Central and everyone on this forum. My thanks to Android Central for providing complete coverage on anything Android and with their honest opinion about them as well.

ladyfinesse08

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Through all the ups and downs I've experienced in life one thing that has always been glaringly obvious is the fact that I have some amazing people in my life. Love my friends and family. Love life.

Happy holidays everyone. Be it Christmas or Xmas that you celebrate I hope that you're surrounded by nothing but love.

antheauxny

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
To my grandmother:
Thanks for everything you do for me. Thanks for understanding me, & thanks for being there for me when I need it the most! Love you.
Also, to my grandfather:
I miss you, and I hope you're looking down on me from Heaven & that you're proud of what I've accomplished this far in my 20 years of living.
Love you.

Adamd1169

May 20, 2010
Visit site
My wife is awesome. She let's me spend money on Android stuff I don't need. She would rather I got the Android stuff for free. That is all.

johnowoss

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have to say I love my wife and my 13 week old twins (Lucas & Anabelle). Everyone have a great Christmas. And good luck all.

http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites...h550/postimages/9274/nexus-7-hands-on-1_3.jpg

Welcome to the fifth and final day of our five-day Nexus 7 and $25 Google Play Gift Card giveaway, courtesy of the fine folks at Google. Read below for instructions on how to enter.

[WARN]Some folks have trouble following directions. Please read the words that are under this scary red box to make sure you're entered to win. We'd hate for you to miss out because you weren't paying attention.[/WARN]
Here's how to enter today's contest:

1. Just leave a post in this thread. Say something nice about someone. Anyone. Think happy thoughts. (Happy thoughts.) That's what you gotta do.
  2. We'll pick a winner and box up a killer tablet (and 25 bucks to spend on it) and send it your way.
  3. Only one entry per thread. (Open to everyone worldwide ...)
  4. Only one entry per person.
  5. If you won a device in the past year from Mobile Nations, you're ineligible. Gotta spread the love.
  6. If you cheat, we will catch you. Then you can't ever win any contests across the Mobile Nations family of sites. Don't do that, 'cause we love to give stuff away.
  7. Read above about appropriate pictures.
  8. Have fun, and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton